Conflict Mineral RoHS Policy
Reported by EICC, that the origin of these minerals has become the Democratic Republic of Congo’s main revenue sources of armed rebel groups, to deal in arms ,continued its bloody conflict between government force, devastated the local civilian population, thus triggering international disputes.
MIYO Technology, as the global citizen, we declare and
commit to refusing the application of metals from fighting region ; meanwhile,
we request MIYO Technology’ supply chain:
1. Conduct your operations in a way of social and environmental responsibility;
2. Not use the conflict minerals originated from the Democratic Republic of the Congo(DRC)and its adjoining countries; however the conflict-free minerals from the DRC and neighboring countries are not banned;
3. Trace the origins of the metals used , e.g. Au , Ta , Sn , and W , and fill in the investigation from/sign declaration. Furthermore
commits to exercise due diligence in accordance with the OECD Guidance to avoid suppliers’mineral will not directly or indirectly finance or benefit armed groups ;
4. Commits to only source from independently validated smelters/refineries;
5. Make the same requirements to your upstream suppliers.
Conflict metal : The minerals composed of
columbite-tantalite , cassiterite ,wolframite and gold from the fighting region
Democratic Republic of the Congo(DRC). These minerals are refined into tantalum(Ta) , tin(Sn) , tungsten(W)and gold(Au) , respectively and are used in electronics and other products.
All of our key supplier are required to map their supply chains for the metals in their components back down to smelter and then to