Industrial Grade Polyimide Film Heater (-60~+150 Degree C)
Polyimide film heaters(polyimide heater) are produced by chemical etching process and can be made in an unlimited range of shapes, sizes and wattages. Their thin, lightweight design (0.15 mm thick) allows close thermal contact for maximum heating efficiency, and also permits close adaptation to the outline of the part with temperatures up to 150°C continuously and 200°C for peaks.
They are used in various application fields such as the aerospace, medical, electronic, military and many others.The reliability over time even under extreme conditions in applications which are required a bending of the product make it the best choice in professional and military field.Upon request Miyo has also available a wide range of accessories such as fixed and adjustable thermostats and sensors as thermal control.
Ultra-thin, lightweight, superior low thermal capacity, excellent electrical insulation properties and mounted with temperature sensing element, MIYO’s Polyimide Film Heater provide solutions and had been widely used in various fields as a heat material.
Polyimide Heater, Industrial Grade Polyimide Heater｜Polyimide Heater, Industrial Grade Polyimide Heater manufacturer in Taiwan-MIYO
MIYO is Polyimide Heater, Industrial Grade Polyimide Heater Manufacturer, At the request of customers in need of a reliable source of customized heating element, We established in year 2000, a young aggressive company.
· 1.5w/cm2 Maximum, 250x300mm Maximum. Large size optional
· Unique metal alloy in etching process. Provide extremely low resistance variation when temperature rising
· Lead customized: Wires, ZIF Type, Crimp Terminal
· Lightweight, Thin-0.20mm
· High Temperature thermal mass up to 150 degree c
· Moisture and Chemical Resistance
· Good resistance to radiation
· Customized power density and Power input design depend on requirement
· Cut-Through Resistance
· UL approval Material
· RoHS REACH Product Compliance
· Electric Device (mainly on Telecommunication)
· Bio and Medical Device
· Battery warming
· Humidifier for CPAP
· DNA Thermocycler